Heroes-WoW is a growing community and it is our goal to establish a friendly, helpful and enjoyable community. In order to make sure that above mentioned aspects are guaranteed, there are some boundaries set which are in form of Rules and Regulations.
Furthermore, as these rules apply to specific instances of misconduct, we reserve the right to modify existing or add new rules at our discretion without notice (and without placing them in this list) in order to handle any variation of offenses. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the service of any user at any time.
By registering an account on our server you agree the following rules with all the terms and conditions and will abide by them. You agree that you are personally responsible for the consequences that may result if you break these rules.
FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS
- In general before posting a new thread it is highly recommended to use the search options. Make sure that your question or issue is not in the results.
- Heroes-WoW has ZERO tolerance for harassing other community members.
- If you have a problem with someone, other than a reportable issue (e.g. Hacking), message that person and carry on a private discussion. Also, if someone has engaged in behavior that is a detriment to the message board: spamming, flaming people, advertising, contact one of the forum moderators.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
- If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
- Do not Bash any staff member, differentiate between a discussion i.e. criticism and flaming / bashing.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Do not Bump your own posts by useless comments!
- Do not Comment off-topic on a thread i.e. a post which does not contribute to the discussion.
- Do not Argue with Staff if you disagree on a certain topic send them a private message.
- Do not Bash other community members.
- Porn, gross stuff, or anything else not safe for work.
- Piracy, warez.
- Cheating, hacking, game exploits.
- Leaked content.
- Posting copyrighted material such as magazine scans.
- Soliciting, auctioning, selling, advertising, referrals.
- Racism, discrimination.
- Drugs, alcohol.
- Religious, political, and other related threads.
- Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to move, change, or delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate or unsuitable, also depending on the type of rules broken and the number of warnings you already have, we decide the length of any forum account ban.
- Although the administrators and moderators of Heroes-WoW Community Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, the staff / moderators will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
INGAME RULES & POLICIES
Like any community needs some rules and regulations since human kind exists, Heroes-WoW also has few rules in order to keep the healthy gaming atmosphere and a fair treatment of every one who is member of this community. By signing up an account on Heroes-WoW you agree to following listed specified rules.
- Using HacksHacking is against the rules and will be punished by a permanent ban immediately without a warning. Heroes-WoW does not tolerate any kind of usage of programs, software in order to get unfair advantage over other players.
- Bug exploitsIf you are aware of any bug, you are highly recommended to report it to a staff member. You can use in game ticket feature or report it on the forums. Abuse of any kind of exploits will be punished on sight.
- CheatsCheating is defined as any attempt to give yourself an advantage over other players. Though cheating is a subjective definition, we reserve the right to define a cheater per situation depending on the offense committed by that player.
- Account sharingIt is in the policies of Heroes-WoW that you are not allowed to sell an account or character to a third person. Keep your connection informations to yourself. If you share or trade an account Staff won't help you in any problems! Heroes WoW staff won't help you to get account back. Heroes-WoW staff will never ask you for your account informations i.e. password. Violators will be punished by a ban.
- Begging for items / Scamming / Cheating GM / StaffHeroes-WoW Staff members are experienced, honest and friendly. Donot even try to scam, beg for items, black mail or any other kind of method to get free items, tokens, help which is unfair. That means receiving items or having the benefits of any other in-game features from possible abusing staff members. Your account may be suspended for this, depending on case. This is to be decided by staff.
- No abusive conductYou do not need to like another player, but you will be respectful towards them. You may not use any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, sexist, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racial, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay or otherwise objectionable language toward any other player or staff member. This includes trolling, griefing and spamming. Furthermore, do not name any guilds or characters that are based on the above stipulations.
- No posing as a staff memberCharacters or guilds imitating staff will result in immediate deletion and a lifetime ban.
- FarmingFarming honor / arena / badges / tokens etc. using alts / multibox / friends is against the rules of Heroes-WoW and will be punished.We take this matter very seriously. Violators will suffer deletion of the characters that are on the same realms as the one they have farmed on.
- Ticket system & In-game SupportAll Heroes-WoW GMs are freely volunteering their time to help players as best they can. Do not post tickets asking questions that can be found using a simple means of searching Wowhead or Google. Also, search our forums to see if your issue is already known. If you're sure your ticket is applicable, be respectful, brief, and to-the-point with the issue you are having. Tickets that do not follow these guidelines are subject to immediate deletion without a response.
- AdvertisementAdvertisement is an offense that is always met with an instant ban. You may not market, promote or advertise any other servers or commercial products, or make any other form of solicitation on Heroes-WoW. This includes unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, sexist, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racial, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay or any other porn links.
- Creating Drama and Accusing PeopleDon't accuse someone of being ninja, accuse a staff of power abuse etc. If you see someone who try to ninja looting or GM who abuse power than use Report Forum. Don't cry on world channel and don't make tickets in game about this. We have forum for report players and GMs.
- DonationPlease take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them, then you may proceed with entering the website. No one from any Gaming companies, associated with any Gaming companies or any such affiliated company or its Related to any Game companies is permitted to enter these web sites or view any content contained within these sites at any time what so ever due to controversial reasons. You agree to give up all legal rights towards Heroes-WoW when Donating.
Definitions and Interpretations
- "User" or "Users" means any third party that accesses the web site and is not employed by Heroes-WoW and acting in the course of their employment.
- RefundsWe will not provide refunds under any circumstances. VIP Membership is voluntary, and if a user does not wish to be a member, he should not seek entry. If you are banned due to violation of our player rules, you will not get a refund. If you do not like the service, you will not get a refund. If you unexpectedly did not receive your certificate, and don't have any proof of your donation, you will not get a refund. You may appeal your case regarding your donation on the forums in the VIP Issues section, and we will review your case. It's not required for you to make a donation to enjoy the full experience of Heroes-WoW it's completely optional and is done at your own risk.
- ExchangeIf you for any reason have store item(s) damaged, broken, lost, etc. you will NOT receive an exchange or replacement even if you have proof of your donation. Heroes WoW doesn't offer any kind of exchange.
- TransferWe don't offer any kind of transfers characters, coins, items, spells etc.
- Lost items and charactersDue to a lot of scams, Heroes WoW is not responsible for lost items, characters etc. Only you are responsible for safety of your items, characters etc. Remember never share your account information with other users.
- Charge BacksAny attempts to reverse donation will be met with an automatic and immediate permanent ban. All accounts tied to this IP address will be permanently banned. Our accounting team always contests each and every charge back and has a high success rate. If this fails, charge backs are routinely sent to a third-party collections agency, and the buyer's credit history will be affected if the charge is not paid for.