--Suggestion-- Revert Changes to Autos.

All is good now.
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 07-11-2018 at 12:00 AM.

By your logic they have to revert dks changes to auto attacks, since their damage comes from frost strike.

You have 200k bleeds and insane self-healing, cuz of the bugged https://wotlk.evowow.com/?spell=33873 giving 200% increase just 20% and ferals already have hella pressure. I don't think that it is a good idea to buff the autos. Every class needs to be treated the same way! Since staff decided that autos needs to weak, they have to be for every class!

Pretty sure feral is pretty good rn

Quote Originally Posted by deadlylord7 View Post
    By your logic they have to revert dks changes to auto attacks, since their damage comes from frost strike.

You have 200k bleeds and insane self-healing, cuz of the bugged https://wotlk.evowow.com/?spell=33873 giving 200% increase just 20% and ferals already have hella pressure. I don't think that it is a good idea to buff the autos. Every class needs to be treated the same way! Since staff decided that autos needs to weak, they have to be for every class!
    I'd be glad to show you the bleed damage in-game right now before you jump to conclusions. Also dk autos do twice as much, so I'm not sure about your argument there. I don't want the class to be autos, I just want them to be useful.

Reversing the change would make an 11k auto into a 14k auto, nothing huge by any means, they would still be fairly weak.
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 06-09-2018 at 12:22 AM.

Lets duel and check the numbers
    Also i am pretty sure that we played together(i think) and you told me that your damage is mainly from bleeds and that autos are just bonus. Changing your bonus into something on which you can rely, i don't think that it is a good change ... Maybe they can buff Ferocious Bite or Shred, so the class have higher skill cap!
    Last edited by deadlylord7; 06-09-2018 at 01:25 AM.

Lets duel and check the numbers
    Also i am pretty sure that we played together(i think) and you told me that your damage is mainly from bleeds and that autos are just bonus. Changing your bonus into something on which you can rely, i don't think that it is a good change ... Maybe they can buff Ferocious Bite or Shred, so the class have higher skill cap, but not the autos, sorry
    Like I said, It would buff autos by a small amount ingame, by no means making it a reliable main source of damage at all lol, I'm just saying there was no reason for it to be nerfed in the first place. Waiting for you to log to test the "200k" bleeds.

After Testing: My rip average tic on you -
    My rake average tic on you -

I don't know why you think bleeds are 200k. Unless you're talking total?
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 06-09-2018 at 12:44 AM.

I was counting Paunce as well, which made your dots to hit 177k, better geared druid can reach 200k-220k

When you were over kiting me, you rip could reach 40%, but in our last duel you played properly and you were kiting only when needed, rip and autos were nearly equal.

Like i said i don't think that the proper feral buff is their autos.
    Don't you think that buffed shred will be a better, it will allow good druids to do better then the noobs and i am sure that you wouldn't like to lose to noob only because he is more gear then you and auto attack as much as you!
    Last edited by deadlylord7; 06-09-2018 at 01:34 AM.

I was counting Paunce as well, which made your dots to hit 177k, better geared druid can reach 200k-220k

When you were over kiting me, you rip could reach 40%, but in our last duel you played properly and you were kiting only when needed, rip and autos were nearly equal.

Like i said i don't think that the proper feral buff is their autos.
    Don't you think that buffed shred will be a better, it will allow good druids to do better then the noobs and i am sure that you wouldn't like to lose to noob only because he is more gear then you and auto attack as much as you!
    You're including pounce (which if someone is lucky they will only get to use 1 time, on the opener) Which increases that number by over 60k. Since its probably only going to be applied once in the fight I don't think you should say all bleeds tic for 177k, now if we -60k from that (at the least) we get 117k damage from bleeds. Which is a 40.81% difference from the number you gave, which is BIG. It's silly to include pounce when talking about bleeds, you're just trying to make the number seem higher than it is.

I agree I would like to see other things be more important than autos, I was just saying the 30% nerf for ferals wasn't needed in my opinion, considering they were already very low. I'm not suggesting feral autos are absolutely terrible and need a giant buff, just that the nerf wasn't needed, or to revert it by some % whether it be 15% etc.
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 06-09-2018 at 05:05 AM.

Your autos are dealing 20-30% from your damage i think that it is more then enough, they can buff your shred and fer bite so you can have some versatility ... healing in cat needs a nerf(but it might feel strong, because i play dk and our damage sucks, who knows)