[BUG] Wild Growth messed up scalling

As you can see from the pictures below, you messed up with Wild Growth scalling and it is hella strong and needs to be nerfed asap! It is AoE heals it shouldnt heal 40-50-60% from druid overall healing

Last edited by deadlylord7; 06-15-2018 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlylord7 View Post
    As you can see from the pictures below, you messed up with Wild Growth scalling and it is hella strong and needs to be nerfed asap! It is AoE heals it shouldnt heal 40-50-60% from druid overall healing

Random comparison once again. Where does it show for how much it healed per tick? also it is obviously gonna heal more in total if it is used way more frequently than lifebloom.

Your post includes nothing of the above and is once again just a mimimimi towards everything you can't oneshot. State facts which matter, not a recount of one fight where there could've been 50 wild growths casted while only 20 lifeblooms.

if we had open test realm i would tested and provided proper numbers.
    The dev team is supposed to test all of the reports from the forum and adjust the numbers.

PS In order to do proper test i need to ask geared druid to use the HoT and then see the numbers, but as you know well everybody protect his own class and the said player will never assist me!
    Last edited by deadlylord7; 06-15-2018 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlylord7 View Post
    I don't have geared druid to make proper tests. And since i reported this the dev team can test the hots and adjust them!
    just compare them in S11 and nondonor so your shizophrenic self can create another post about druid healers being too weak.

Instead to talk shit in the forum. I would rather see people testing the class and provide pictures and saying.

"here is a picture ............. using xxxxxxx gear. As you can see the spell is healing for xxxxxxx and there is no need of a change"

Just the ego in this server is unbelievable, all you can do is protect your class and make sure that classes which require changes stay the same, so you don't have to deal with them or when it comes to your classes you make sure that your class wont be changed, so you will remain strong and you can continue to face roll
    Last edited by deadlylord7; 06-15-2018 at 08:56 PM.

Stop posting stuff about me i did not authorize you to do this

Quote Originally Posted by Periculosus View Post
    Stop posting stuff about me i did not authorize you to do this
    SIR YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO FILM ME REEEEEE

im sorry i just thought that was funny lol

In full s9 it heals 30k per 1 sec, without downtime, stacking 3 lifeblooms is hard and not worth it rejuvenation and regrowth heal less and they tick once per 3 sec, so using them is pointless. Druids right now are all about keeping Wild Growth and 3xLifebloom and spaming Healing Touch, Rejuvenation and Regrowth are pretty much useless!
    Last edited by deadlylord7; 06-24-2018 at 05:02 AM.