Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lol That's all in the past and will be looked at by who ever. But i've been following a lot of pve threads and I remember a dev replying to one. They buffed things in the past by a few % but that was overall class buff that one is easy. You didn't understand what the post is about, he says he wants specific spells to be nerfed, which will not scale well and not be a good change for it all. I was saying the reason they can't is because they're not done with what they're doing to balance the classes. % of each spell is a waste of time. because you don't know how the new bosses resistances will be , things all change. You're misunderstanding what i'm saying , clearly you're an idiot and don't know what you're actually posting on a forum about. It's all clearly stated but you are right buffing % of overall damage can be done. but it's not as simple as it seems. because all spells scale differently as you gear up. Read the topic of the post again and then read my response.

Relax dude, you're just being toxic. I'm just tryna help , but if i get free gc Lol who knows must be sick dude I wouldn't say no

Quote Originally Posted by troubleztep View Post
    Bro, They've said in the past it's not that easy to change a class with exact % of nerf or buff, Can you see that every class has very similar stats. almost exact int/str/agi They have to balance classes around the scaling of each stat, Ofcourse once new raids and new items come out. eg: everyone has 400sp tabard things will start to scale differently.

With that said. Maybe they cannot tell you every single change that this core will bring. But obviously at the point it's released , changing classes strength will most likely become very much easier.

We're not peons that gm's can just +1 and -1 damage on our damage xD

Of course I agree that some classes / spec's have been pretty SHIT . They did halloween event, They just added a new TMog system. They just added premium. They're going to do a Christmas event. They're going to release a new core in 2019.

There might even be a huge post , Gm's asking for problems/ Solutions in the past that every person can post/vote what they think about the state of heroes wow. Posting for the sake of creating a "memory" of what people expect is always good and sometimes better because gm's can't walk in game and ask every player what they think. Being a voice on the forums for what you've noticed that is also very good. I do get the general idea but let the Dev's and Gm's do the decision making. A better explanation of the problem will likely be easier for them to get into the same state of mind that you're trying to get everyone to understand and change things for the better.

Saying nerf this buff that doesn't help them understand much.

Not trying to be mean but i've also made a few posts of my own.
    Some have been answered some not.

The point i'm trying to make and conclude my input is, if you want something changed rather share your thoughts about the issue is better than trying to expect them to understand the changes you want by saying a few things about damage numbers and percentages.

Again, just a bunch of useless text. Why would anyone need something to buff - thus destroying the balance, if you can just take and lower the damage from some spells.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smartestguyonheroes View Post
    What are you talking about? In Pve we actually are peons, simple %buffs/nerfs there work. In Pvp it doesnt work, correct. But as I said, classes are broken in pvp for way over a year. People made tons of decent threads about balancing in the past, trying to explain to devs whats wrong. Your post is complete crap, idk if you expect free GC for something like that.
    Totaly agree with you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by troubleztep View Post
    lol That's all in the past and will be looked at by who ever. But i've been following a lot of pve threads and I remember a dev replying to one. They buffed things in the past by a few % but that was overall class buff that one is easy. You didn't understand what the post is about, he says he wants specific spells to be nerfed, which will not scale well and not be a good change for it all. I was saying the reason they can't is because they're not done with what they're doing to balance the classes. % of each spell is a waste of time. because you don't know how the new bosses resistances will be , things all change. You're misunderstanding what i'm saying , clearly you're an idiot and don't know what you're actually posting on a forum about. It's all clearly stated but you are right buffing % of overall damage can be done. but it's not as simple as it seems. because all spells scale differently as you gear up. Read the topic of the post again and then read my response.

Relax dude, you're just being toxic. I'm just tryna help , but if i get free gc Lol who knows must be sick dude I wouldn't say no
    Another piece of useless text. Why do priests put half of things on DPS and half on healing and with talent Improved Spirit Tap + Glyph of Shadow have 1.5 mil spell power in t5 with dps over 2.2 milion? Or druids with the same set have same stats and dps Is it fair to other classes? Is this problem 1 week? No, this problem is at least a year old, but instead of cutting them already now, content is being released that can really wait.