Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Why would this boost raid groups? This is directed towards a PVP balance, not much towards PVE as they mentioned.

Because if one of there minor changes to pve is armor pent or physical damage increase on bosses people wonít have to play casters

Quote Originally Posted by Devoutqt View Post
    Why would this boost raid groups? This is directed towards a PVP balance, not much towards PVE as they mentioned.
    for example in my case i like more doing pvp than pve, but of course if they revive the pvp then i'm sure that players will do more raids, just to be more op since t10.5 the stats are very op my warrior, as example is S4, but only t7 because the pvp is dead, so i lost my interest in doing pve.
    my english is very poor to write much but let's continue
    i'm not sure but i think that the half of the players that left the server was for the horrible state of the pvp, the devs literally abandoned the pvp, using as excuse that was a "pve Server", instead of a "fun server" (pvp+pve) like was before. just to no do anything about it. and also some others that leaved the server, because the premium system, all know that it gave alots of advantages for players that can or like to donate, at least alot of my friends leaved the server for it, the increible boost of premium system, to gear up much more faster. i think that is easy to see why this server is literraly in this state Before, was The "little boost of donor weapons", that was ok later "Donor Set" that was ok too, the things that i most hate, is the Donor Buff, was literally a requisit to get it to progress for players, and also the Haste shirt, Haste Tabard, it was and still is a problem for melee clases (as example) since without that they are way below to the others players with the shirt/tabard, or casters. that was already too much advantages for donors, but hey! why no make Donor Trinkets too? and so on... with all these adventages for donors, i want to say and be clearly that i'm a full donor but i'm honest. and i can understand the players that cant donate, and also i can say that I hate, in what this server has become. btw i miss those old events from 2011-2014, like old Archimonde, and Veteran weapons, if i remember well?, and now the events, are irrelevant, only to get transmogs and small things. Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit? but anyway i hope that they will be able to do something to revive this server, first with this little pvp balance, and later, the pve Balance.
    Last edited by fenixsp22; 06-24-2019 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fenixsp22 View Post
    for example in my case i like more doing pvp than pve, but of course if they revive the pvp then i'm sure that players will do more raids, just to be more op since t10.5 the stats are very op my warrior, as example is S4, but only t7 because the pvp is dead, so i lost my interest in doing pve.
    my english is very poor to write much but let's continue
    i'm not sure but i think that the half of the players that left the server was for the horrible state of the pvp, the devs literally abandoned the pvp, using as excuse that was a "pve Server", instead of a "fun server" (pvp+pve) like was before. just to no do anything about it. and also some others that leaved the server, because the premium system, all know that it gave alots of advantages for players that can or like to donate, at least alot of my friends leaved the server for it, the increible boost of premium system, to gear up much more faster. i think that is easy to see why this server is literraly in this state Before, was The "little boost of donor weapons", that was ok later "Donor Set" that was ok too, the things that i most hate, is the Donor Buff, was literally a requisit to get it to progress for players, and also the Haste shirt, Haste Tabard, it was and still is a problem for melee clases (as example) since without that they are way below to the others players with the shirt/tabard, or casters. that was already too much advantages for donors, but hey! why no make Donor Trinkets too? and so on... with all these adventages for donors, i want to say and be clearly that i'm a full donor but i'm honest. and i can understand the players that cant donate, and also i can say that I hate, in what this server has become. btw i miss those old events from 2011-2014, like old Archimonde, and Veteran weapons, if i remember well?, and now the events, are irrelevant, only to get transmogs and small things. Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit? but anyway i hope that they will be able to do something to revive this server, first with this little pvp balance, and later, the pve Balance.
    Also doesnít help the new leveling zone is toxic. Not sure if it was just me but I found it to be very confusing and if I didnít already know what the server had to offer I would have quit during the leveling process.

Leveling system is indeed horrible! If I was a new player after the 20 level I would have quit. It has to be changed in my opinion. The old leveling road system was fair enough and more enjoyable to be honest.

+ @fenixsp22 said it all!

There isn't anything "fun " about a leveling road /instance , most servers have one created to be as annoying and tedious as possible to encourage the purchase of an instant 255 , It also gets people comfortable with their class for the most part as well as forces the players to invest time into the server .

No disrespect, but things are taking way to long... Me personally and several friends have quit the server for now. Main reason is that there's nothing happening after you get your full BT gear.

It's been a month. Do we have any news or RIP?

to be fair, jinha didnt mention the year its supposed to be released in