Thread: Old Races Back!

Old Races Back!

New Content

I am going to state my mind, and maybe a lot of other peoples minds too. I really think that the old races should be added back. For example, Tuskarr, Naga etc

The reaosn I think that it should be added is look at the MrGM video on this server, look at how many views it has. Do you remember that? that was all because this private server had something that no other had. The very unique races. Saurok, Tuskarr you name it that is what this server was known for the custom races, everyone is switching to allied races but allied races are not unique. The custom races you guys added a while ago were extremely unique and a staple of the server - and quite literally the reason I started playing. It might be too late but, I hope it isn't....please add back the old custom races.

i disagree with you Tuskar and Saurok are ugly races
    only few persons was happy using them but i agree that current races are shit too, for example VoidElf are Blood elf skin + Vampire style, Nightborne another ugly race, Lightforged are literally Draeneis but they are more cute <3 the only exception here. i miss old races like Vrykul, Skeletons even ogres was more better. btw nagas are still available.

:P
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYbkVs1gTjg
    Last edited by fenixsp22; 05-28-2020 at 04:15 AM.

I guess they are ugly races, but who cares if they are ugly they are still unique and they still made the server special.

I'd love if I could've played as a saurok. We should have the old races back.

Heroes WoW Member YellowDragon11's Avatar
    I wanted to play a Tuskar... I think they're awesome, and look quite creative. I always wanted to play a Tuskar, all the way back since Wrath of the Lich King first coming out. I downloaded this game just to play Tuskar, and a forest troll... Only to find out that these races were removed.

I could still play a Naga though, but that's about the only custom race available... And it's not one I desire to play. Why were these races removed in the first place...? Is what I'm wondering...? A new dev who wanted to ruin the fun for the majority of the player base, I take it...?

- - - Updated - - -

The only ugly races IMO are the ones we're forced to play...