Thread: Balance Druids

Balance Druids

I'm a T20/21 Donor Balance Druid and it sucks. Class only make 500k dps in Kara and thats not fair to me as i paid money for gear for this class and i cant even use it cause i either get kicked from raids or not invited in the first place due to DPS being low. I already use the glyphs to increase DOTs and that isnt even helping. Also, the healing, i'm using the same set up for healing that i got on this website and cant do more than 800K healing touch? Also again, gets kicked for low heals or not even invited. Can something please be done about this? Or at least tell me what i can do about this. Thank You

Better post a thread for balance/restoration druid in the suggestion forum section, will get more attention and such. Coming to what you say, I definitely agree as both specializations perform lower than wanted.

/castsequence reset=target moonfire,insect swarm,starfire,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath ,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath,wrath,m oonfire,insect swarm,starfire,starfire,starfire,starfire,starfire ,starfire,starfire,starfire,starfire,starfire
    END

This gets me 1.2million with crap T14-T15 gear, in Naxx tho and on bosses.
    This rotation is also switching between the lunar and solar buff at the right times.
    It's important to cast nothing else but this (can do AOE tho).